10.5.13

and we're off..

 photo CzarinaAnonuevoBatangas2013aw_text_zpsf253a7e5.jpg
 photo CzarinaAnonuevoBatangas2013collage_zps6aceb16e.jpg
 photo CzarinaAnonuevoBatangas2013collageb_zps7c6edca2.jpg
 photo CzarinaAnonuevoBatangas2013collagec_zps2c19f142.jpg
 photo CzarinaAnonuevoBatangas2013e_zpse2dba9af.jpg

Hi! These are just some of my recent photos from a day trip last Sunday in Nasugbu, Batangas. I wore a neon pink bandeau from a local department store and a forever21 maxi skirt. I can't believe how versatile this maxi is. I bought it last year I think and it was on sale. It can be dressed up or down. See how I have used this skirt since then; here, here and here

And so that's it!

czarina :) 

7 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous you and place to chill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm beach! sounds wonderful! and your beach outfit is absolutely perfect. bright and comfy. and how cool are the photos!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you! What a beach babe ;)
    Love this maxi skirt and the color blocking going on with the halter top

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the maxi skirt! It suits you perfectly :)

    Visit my blog! http://thestyleidiom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

what are your thoughts? leave your feedback and don't forget to add a link to your blog! update me with your new post too through this :) i'll surely check it out!

my recent posts